Mission Impossible...
Okay, yes, I've been back for almost two weeks now... Pretty much settled down and gotten back on track with school stuff...rather Satisfied and coping well (for now)...
Yet... mom still nags at me every single day... For what?
Erm, a simple reason -- My study table...
From my point of view, I'm done with all my unpacking. But again, it really depends on the definition of 'unpacking'. Mine's simple --'unpacking' = emptying the luggage... and that I've achieved... erm.. it's just that, some of the stuff I removed from the luggages, were conveniently placed on my study table... and that, of course, led to mom's dissatisfaction, which in turn led to her nagging...

Well, judging from the above picture, I guess her nagging is justified... so, I believe, the time has come to do something about it... (sigh... it's not going to be easy...)
Wish me luck...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home