Monday, August 07, 2006

Goodbye Orlando, hello NYC...

Finally arrived in the legendary city - New York.. Loving it so far. It's definitely a dramatic change (not sure if it's good or bad) from the good old Orlando. Everything's so overwhelming - skyscappers growing over us and extremely heavy traffic and relatively dirty streets...In contrast to the slow lazy Orlando with rather fresh air but god-dammit heat..Not too sure which I prefer for now... but we'll see...

Felt sad when we left Westgate today. Kinda fell in love with that apartment (although it was really really dirty...) Afterall, the little space was what we called home for 3months. As much as I begining to miss waking up early, getting ready for work and trying to catch the 8am I-ride, I'm proud to have survived everything and I guess it's time to move on.. Missing the Orlando routine already, but yet I'm looking forward to a change, or rather, recovering my life of a lazy student (not the exams and assignments part though).

That's it for now.. looking forward to touring Manhattan and visiting Empire state building blah blah and watching Phantom of the Opera! LOL... sigh, hope that we would be able to afford a couple more musicals before leaving (I wanna watch Lion King and Wicked so badly... but I need $$...T_T)

Oh well, anyway, another 4 more days to go before going back on the killer 18hour flight... it's time to have fun... (or so I hope..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home