yes, it's me..
I'm not dead... still alive and kicking....
the explaination for my disappearance is simple... i'm fucking stuck in Orlando, florida, in a small pretty resort appartment with every facility one could dream of (gym, swimming pool, fully air conditioned, cable TV...blah blah...) EXCEPT... internet connection...Of course, how could we live without internet for 3 long months!? so, with our intelligence and some awful struggle, we managed to secure an internet connection, which sadly is FUCKING slow (and I'm am not joking) , yes, It's DIAL-up (sounds familiar) and yes, it's 56k... (damn the world) I certainly do not have the patience and time to spend up to an hour daily juz to post a blog entry... (explaination completed)
Been doing great the past 3 months.. worked hard (8.30am - 10.15pm 5 days a week..), played hard (Disney world, Universal studios, Tampa, Daytona beach..blah blah blah..), fooled around (shhhh...) and of course, ate aLOT (sigh). i'm also Proud to say, KeY has done things that she never think that she would have the guts to do back in Singapore.. (no, I ain't fucked no americans and no, I ain't smoked no weed or took no drugs..) just simple little things.. (that I'm not going into details..) Anyway, I really did have tons of fun... I'm soooo gonna miss it here...
It really sux that the program is coming to an end, which means that school is gonna start and assignments and exams will be back... (KeY screams: "Noooooooooooooooooo...") oh well, it's my last year anyway... can't wait to get it over and done with... Hanging on tightly...
Anyway, i'm be back in Singapore on 13th Aug.. so can't wait to catch up and meet up with everyone...
BUT do take note: Warning to each and everyone of my friends: DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT say that I put on weight... (well, it doesn't hurt to lie once in a while to protect the emotional well-being of another person, in this case, me of course...) LOL, i'm living in self-denial and deception.. but I don't give a damn.. juz do as I say... LOL... else you'll get it from me! *Fierce look*
Cheers,
Braindead key... good night... (it's 4.35 am... omg)


1 Comments:
huh are u sure u GAINED WEIGHT?? i lost weight lehz! pengz~
i can bear to leave USA either. so when u come back we can reminisce USA tog. haha~
cya soon!~ =)
Post a Comment
<< Home