Almost there...
One more paper to go... and 4more days till I fly...
Not in the mood to study for my last paper anymore...damn
Haven't started packing either...
Planning to start on thurs night.. erm... hope I won't leave anything out..
Quite excited about how things would be there over in the states, but still, having a bit of panic-attack already.. Not about leaving my family and friends, more about surviving the flight.. the 18hours long flight.. Gosh~
Stupid me.. can't seem to control my wild imagination. So damn worried that the plane might crash.. Sigh, shouldn't I, in my late adolescence, have a sense of invulnerability? (such that I should believe that all unfortunate events would NOT happen to me?) On the contary, I'm panicking like hell.. worrying that it might happen..(touch wood) Guess I did what I could, minimizing the probably by taking SIA.. Fingers crossed... But still, the anxiety is cooking up inside me.. gosh.. Seems like it's going to be the longest 18hours of my life...
Kinda planned the schedule on what I am going to do during the flight:
- 95% of time, pray non-stop...
- 2% eat...
- 0.5% sleep... (sigh, always have a problem falling asleep in flights)
- 2% watch movies + play games...
- 0.5% pee...
Hopefully, this will pull me through.. In addition, not planning to sleep much on thurs night, so that I would be worn out enough to stop my imagination from running wild...
Thought stopping might be useful too!
Well, hee.. not sure how this 3 months would be, but what I wish to achieve, include..
- some independency.. (able to do my laundry and stuff..)
- be a better cook ... (Lol.. thanks chunnie.. 靠你了!)
- healthier living ... (hee.. tons of exercise, and no excess weight ... PLEASE!)
Ray says absence makes the heart grow fonder.. hope this is true! LOL.. we'll let time prove everything... stay tuned..
Back to studying for now..
Looking forward for me setting foot in Orlando...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home