Sunday, April 23, 2006

Special thanks...

To three of the most important persons (erm...)...

1. Mom...
I know that sometimes I pissed you off.. (rather, most of the times..) I'm sorry that I've been quite a mean and unfilial daughter.. but I know you really care for me... (guess "scoldings" are your way of expressing care and concern..) Sorry for putting you through this... making you worry about my condition (you even skipped dinner while waiting for me to come out of the op).. I really appreciate what you've done... I promise that I'll take better care of myself..(especially when I'm in USA)... but I also want you to know that, I've grown up.. and I will be able to look after myself... don't worry anymore?

2. Zim...
Thanks baby for being there with me... sending me in and being there when I came out. Thanks for spending the night in the hospital with me and assuring me that things are fine.. (sorry that you got chased out in the middle of the night.. and sorry that you've to spend the night on the low back couches...) Thanks baby for the fantastic bird nest..(and I assure u that they will nurse me back into 100% health) and thanks for the kisses that comfort me... Thanks for being my faithful servant for the past couple of days... (thank god for your patience) Thanks for cheering me up and being my crutches when I climb the stairs...

In conclusion... thank you-s....

3. My babies.. ('persons' doesn't quite apply to you guys..but still...)
Hee..thanks for spending the night in the hospital with me, I know you two absolutely hate the smell, but still..hee.. thanks... Feels really good to wake up in the middle of the night, seeing Ping and Pong smile at me.. makes me feel at home... Thanks for cheering me up and distracting me from my pain.. You two darlings rock... I love you boys...

Thank you god for giving me everything I have.. I promise I'll treasure each and everyone of them...

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger NoddEr said...

Glad to hear that u're fine! Reminded me of the days where I played with Jas's crutches... too bad I didn't get to play with urs haha..

Happy exam-in away! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home