Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rough patch

Going through a rough patch in my life.. definitely the worst since 26th August 1984.. Not keen to elaborate... but I really thank you guys (you know who you are) for offering to be there with me... I'm truly touched and I really appreciate your concern and care...你们让我知道朋友的重要...

I don't deny that I'm scared and worried, but I know things will be just fine...

I know I'll still be sitting in the stupid exam rooms for the next two weeks to come.. I know I'll be on SQ 21 to Newark... and I know I'll be having fun for the next three months...

PS: No, I didn't break up with Zim.. don't think tt...LOL

Praying hard... (hope it's never too late)

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger .qian. said...

hey all e best ya.. it'll be fine lahz, don worry. take care n gd luck!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home