Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Op day..

Heading out to the hospital soon...but for now, 我 肚子好饿!!! Sigh, not allowed to eat after 11am. Had a rather filling brunch..but still.. I'm DAMN hungry now... *sob sob* Guess the more something is prohibited, the more people would want it... Not to mention, there's sooooo much goodies lying around.. (oreo, ice-cream, orange juice, yoghurt...) T_T .. Can't wait to be able to eat..Spending so much effort keeping myself away from the kitchen, which means I'm burning my energy consciously restricting myself, which also means, I'm becoming more hungry by the minute.. It's a vicious cycle! 给我一点吃的吧! Another 6more hours to go... just 6 more hours...

Not actually panicking yet, though I can feel my palms go cold and butterflies are dancing (for wall to wall) in my EMPTY stomach.. Kaoz... Operation supposed to be a rather simple day surgery (which means that I wld be able to 'crawl' home on the same day...), but due to lack of time slots, op was scheduled at 5pm and I'll be spending a night in the hospital..(my first of course...) B1 ward.. hee.. psycho-ing Zim to stay over with me.. ("dear.. I scared scared..") Muahhahahah

Packing a few things with me to the hospital:
  1. Ah ping + pong (of cos)
  2. Sweater
  3. Face towel
  4. Facial wash
  5. Living with mathematics textbook (tmd..)
hm... k lah, wish myself a quick recovery!
(kinda anticipating the pain already.. I've a low pain threshold... sigh~ wish me luck on this one..)

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger NoddEr said...

Hey ho hey!

Will be fine one don't worry. I'll come by to see you tmr... In the mean time, look at my avatar...

coz Elmo says "hey keke jie jie! can't wait to see u in person but tmr I cannot come coz my jie jie got exam cannot bring me to exam hall... I v guai one, I will make friends w ah ping and pong kor kor"

Hope u liked the balloon! :)

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger .qian. said...

ping n pong.... *faintz*

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger KeY said...

Of cos... thanks gal... erm... ping pong kor kor.. LOL, sounds kinda old.. but yeah..they very sweet one.. (Pong especially, ping..erm..maybe) and very easy to get along..lol.. you guys will have fun for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home