Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where are u...

Where were you when I needed you...

Where were you when I lost my ring and when I cried my heart out hoping to get it back? Where were you when I lost my Ezlink card and my cashcard? Where were you when things went wrong? Where were you when I quarrelled with her? Where were you were I prayed night after night asking for a simple request...? Where were you?

I'm losing my faith...

How am I supposed to believe in you when you are not answering me? If you have done miracles, why can't you even grant me a simple prayer? Do you really exist and juz happen to overlook my existence and my constant prayers... Or am I holding on to a belief that is nothing more than a wishful thinking on my part?

They say you exist.. they say that they have experienced your grace and power... I believed them and I believed in you... I did...but now I can't help but stop and wonder...

Was it something I did that made you neglect me? But I thought your grace and glory stretches far more than that? I thought that you've a heart that forgives those who repent? I came before you once again and ask for your forgiveness and for you to extend your grace to me...

but what did I get?

Nothing... absolutely nothing....

I'm seriously not asking much.. I juz want things to go smoothly for me, I just want people around me to be more sensible and understanding.. and know that I'm going thru a rough time and be more considerate to my feelings.. that's it...

am I asking for too much??

Seriously.. are u there? Or am I juz alone....

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Stoolie said...

eh loo mei mei. my 2 cents.

believe in yourself that you can do it. regardless of what u believe in.

its the confidence in self that works wonders.

things may not go as smoothly. but its something that u learn from. i learnt the hard way myself.

not gonna discuss much about religion...but i do know one thing. god helps those who help themselves. have u helped yourself in any way?


btw, the NO thing doesnt work. it kinda sux. well, i tried saying out loud in my mind...with my voice, its impossible for me to say it out aloud.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger NoddEr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger NoddEr said...

Woops, accidentally deleted my comment. Let me play the memory game here and try to recall what I wrote ahaha..

First, I must say this is a pretty good entry.

Just want to share with you, this was what Shannon told me when I was in a distress a sem ago, "It is not that God doesn't care, sometimes, we need a little reminder of his presence...because sometimes, we only go to him when we encounter problems"

So I hope you take some time off and take a deep breath. Perhaps it would make you feel better if you were to count your blessings. This way, u'll realise that there are many people out there who wish so much to have a life like yours.

Little girl, the world may suck for the both of us now, but it's gleaming with hope for someone out there praying at the other end. So let's keep a smile on our face, for that one person on the other side of the globe. After all, the world is not ours alone...

For now, let me help you start your "blessings count":-

1. Chunnie as a friend
2. ..
3. ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home