Friday, March 03, 2006

Itinerary...

Sorta settled my work and travel USA flight plans.. that's one huge burden down!!

Hee.. here's my tentative itinery... (for those who's concerned...)

Departure for New York- 6th May 11.50am (S'pore time)
Arrival in Newark airport- 6th May 5.50pm (US time)
Departure for Orlando - 6th May 8.30pm (US time)
Arrival in Orlando - 6th May 11.50pm (US time)

Hee.. booked my internal flight liaoz.. (hooray~) Just needa tie down some plans before booking my SQ tickets...

I'm flying SQ! YEAH! and for my internal flight, continential air! So, seems like things would be going fine.. and my plane-phobia would be containable considering the good records these airlines have... Haven't quite decided on my return flight though.. was supposed to be 6th Aug initially.. Hee, but lucky~ NUS decided to postpone the academic calender back by a week.. so school's officially starting on 14th Aug (instead of the usual 8th!) Thank you, god.. Hm.. so I'm planning to travel abit and pop by Virginia to catch up with my friend.. Hee.. I'm so excited about...

Not sure if I'll have internet connections in my hostel as yet.. but if not, guess the only way to find out what I'm doing... is to read my blog.. Hopefully I'll experience tons of fun and interesting encounters that are impactful enough to make me wanna blog about them.. if not.. guess I'll constantly be posting entries... that state: Yes, I'm still alive...

Well.. counting down already.. Hee... 6th May...
For now.. it's back to work~

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger .qian. said...

gd for u, finally settled ur flight!

hope we both will have fun in US (separately)!

eh mayb we can visit each other's state oso lehz... quite near mahz..

oh btw, wat happened to ur side bar? cant seem to view ur side bar recently..

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger KeY said...

Don't know why.. my side bar fell to the bottom.. so if you scroll down, you'll be able to see it.. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home