Buy-keying-an-Ipod-fund
Sigh, was told by a friend that @pple offers trade-in deals... Hee, so excitingly, I came home, packed my ipod, the USB charger and its box happily into my bag and set out to visit the @pple centre at Wheelock place...Kinda set aside a budget of $300 (top-up) to get my Ipod video...
But...
Trade-in only offered me $100, provided its in excellent condition... which means I've to top up $438... wtf...Sigh, was really disappointed.. My mini may be outdated, but it's afterall less than 1 year old, doing fine without any scratches and it's functioning perfectly. And all they are willing to offer me is $100??? I paid $348 leh.. I was at least expecting $150 or $200 lor...Guess I was expecting too much anyway...
So...there goes my Ipod Video..and home I came, with my ipod, the USB charger and its box happily sitting inside my bag, STILL...
TMD!!!!!
I must start saving... I needa save 70% of my weekly allowance so that I can purchase it before I fly...
I believe I can do it!
KeY chants: "I want my ipod... I want my ipod..."
Just trying my luck:
Please donate to buy-keying-an-ipod fund... for those who are kind-hearted enough, please drop me a comment and I'll get back to you with my account number and when to transfer..
Thank you...
Lol...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home