Wednesday, January 18, 2006

2nd year together...

Celebrated our 2nd year anniversary on 14th Jan 06 (Well, the exact date is on 15th Jan though..) Wanted to make a scrap page for Zim initially, but was running out of time and hence decided on something simplier... (though much more costly..) LOL.. thanks to Ray n Ju for the inspiration...


Of cos Zim loves it... I love it enough to keep it myself... but too bad, it's for him.. LOL.. hopes he hangs it out soon...

I used to think I am someone who craves for freshness.. I used to get sick of friends whom I spend a lot of time with easily. Thus I often wondered how I would survive in a relationship, I probably might need a lot of freedom and time away from that somebody so that I would not get sick of him. Surprisingly, I have pretty much proven myself wrong...

Been together with Zim for 2 years and interestingly and I still cannot get enough of him..LOL ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home