Taiwan trip post-report...
Well, the taiwan trip was great, excellent company (thanks Ray n Xk...) and food was to die-for... It's definitely a place I want to return to... hee...
Five things I love most about Taiwan:
1) Night markets: Definitely a place for night owls like it... bursting with life even after midnight..a place for me to eat and eat and eat and eat...
2) People... wow... the people were friendly and approachable, definitely a tourist-friendly place... (minus the grumpy old men we met..)
3) Hotsprings.. wow, my first time.. and many more to come..
4) 冰糖葫芦 (strawberry/ tomato..):been craving for it since my last trip to taiwan... omg... hee.. ate one everyday... (let's ignore the calories..)
5) 葱油饼、葱油饼 and of course, more 葱油饼... (ate soooo much till I puked.. for the first two nights.. LOL.. but it was worth it...)
Five things I dislike most about Taiwan:
1) Cold toilet bowl seats!!!!!! Horrible!!!!
2) Taking baths... I resent this part of the day...Freezing each time I got out of the shower.. *argh...*
3) The temptation of Food. LOL, i love them, yet resent them. I ate so much and died from 'overdose' of unhealthy food. Spent most of the time eating, eating and eating...
4) The traffic. Thank god for the orderly traffic in Singapore!! Can't put to count the numerous times that any of us nearly got knocked down by a vehicle! Well, strangely, cars and motorbikes still continued to drive despite the green crossing man...
5) Grumpy old men... The four of us seemed to have an affinity for middle-aged grumpy men.. LOL, seemed to be going through menopause.. (well, this was compensated by many other taiwaneses we met that are extremely friendly..)
Hee, I was really glad to return home, kinda missed the weather after having enduring rainy nights and strong wind!!! LOL... surprisingly. I missed the sun and the heat!!! Overall, the trip was a good experience... thanks guys for being so easy-going and accomodating.. hope u guys enjoyed as much as I did.. (or even more!) sorry that you guys (not u zim...)didn't get much chances to 把美媚! Better luck next time...
*Taiwan.. I'll be back!!*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home