Results...
Finally got to see my stupid grades...
My overall grades are... A+, A-, B+, B... and an idiotic C.. Finally got my first A+ as well as my first C... not exactly very satisfied with my grades, but I guess...since input = output, I should be more than glad with what I got.. hence No complaints.. and better luck next sem...
Yet, I'm still disappointed with my C which I got from my placement.. For once, I felt that my input way surpasses my results.. It's not fair.. I put in so much effort during the 3 months and okay, I admit that I probably should have placed more effort in doing the paper, yet I still don't think I deserve a C... well, this sorta determined that I am not eligible to take advanced placement.. (well, doesn't really matter as I wasn't intending to do so in the first place...) but still, it's a lousy feeling seeing a bloody C in my report sheet...
Cap remains at a low 3.83... (though it crawled up a mere .01...pathetic..)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home