Movie disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caught Chronicles of Narnia
However, it wasn't a fantastic movie experience... What irritated me today was people's behavior in the cinema...
Firstly, (and the MAIN cause of my dissatisfaction) kids were chatting loudly, asking stupid questions along the way, bursting into crying spells, kicking the chair behind me, hitting the popcorn box, heading to the toilet throughout the film... Making soooo much noise and causing much disturbances and thus affecting my concentration… I am extremely unhappy about it, since I spent $9.50 on tickets and was definitely expecting a peaceful environment for me to appreciate the film… and that was not what I got…
Lucky KIDS… if I had bought popcorn today… I would have threw them at u!!!!!!
Secondly, idiots who can't read their watches… Even after 10minutes past the starting time, numerous people were still flopping into the cinema who were both distracting and unfortunately, NOT transparent!!! (Blocking my view…) They obviously do not understand the concept of punctuality… For goodness sake, does it kill to be on time? Does it kill to be considerate?
Next, people who don't understand what the message “Pls turn off your mobile phones and pagers” is trying to convey… Despite reminders through the chicken little ad, people still don't get it… Phone rings and msg tones were heard throughout the show… (Normally, I would not pick on it.. but on days when everything else goes wrong.. DAMMIT U PPLE!!!)
Here are some regulations that cinemas should consider...
1) Kids (under a certain age...) SHOULD be banned from movies.. esp those who don't know what "Keep quiet" means, or those who have yet to learn the art of whispering!
2) Cinemas should implement the act of disallowing people who are late to enter the cinema..( Just like airlines do recently…) This should teach people a lesson not to be late…
Alternatively, cinemas should include a “KIDS” cinema… A cinema that caters specially to kids and their parents should be dumped into that cinema… The cinema should include:
- Built-in toilets that are kids-friendly and thus allowing kids to patronize the washroom conveniently…
- Small, slightly lit ambience so that little kids on their virgin movie experience would not be freaked out by the darkness causing them to break into crying spells….
This way, not only will people like me get to enjoy their film peacefully, kids and their parents will also have a more enjoyable time... How ideally unrealistic… unfortunately…
For now, I have decided to watch either to catch shows that are Kids-unfriendly… or shows that are screened past children's bedtime… It's either them or me!!!!
*In a “I-HATE-KIDS-IN-CINEMA” mode…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home