Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Judgement day...

Results day is up again.. It's shitty... was expecting to get my results in 1.5hr time when I realized tt I'm still considered a yr 2 and not a yr 3 as I have not obtained sufficient modular credits.. Which means, I needa wait another 22hours before getting my results... OMG, it's a terrible feeling... the anticipation... the waiting.. (someone, Kill me!!)

I had 2 (not one, but two!!) awful nightmares last night.. dreamt tt I got my results twice... All Cs and Es.. *breaks out in cold sweat*...They felt soooo real.. I could still feel the utter disappointment even after waking up... Can't believe it, I'm already 21+ and I'm still experiencing such ridiculous nightmares... guess history is going to repeat itself... and I'm going to dream a dream of RESULTS + GRADES tonight... *Sobs..*

Well, but, if dreams are exact opposite of reality, then I pray to dream a dream of BAD awful grades...

KeY prays: " Pls let me dream abt bad horrid grades..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home