burnout..
My patience is running thin...
I tried to communicate with her... I tried answering her questions calmly, despite her repititive and often ridiculous questions... but things always end up the wrong way.. no matter how hard I try, I would end up irritated and agitated.. (and that really doesn't make things better... considering that her temper is even worst..) I know I have a quick temper... but I'm really trying hard to control...
Yet despite trying... I still end up losing it (who won't if someone keeps asking you the same questions e.g. what time you coming back, where you going... why u never do this, do that...) It's frustrating especially when things are beyond my control and asking me why won't help at all......
It always end up being my fault, juz because she is my mother... BUT it's unfair!
I really want to improve our relationship, but at the rate this is going.. it's going to take a lot more effort...
and I'm tired...


1 Comments:
I completely understand how u feel coz my mom just pissed me off 10seconds ago. And we all know tt it's for our own good.
But just bear in mind, 5,10,20 yrs later, we would either 1) understand why they did what they did and we'll be thankful for it or 2) forget that this ever happened.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home