Hero...
*This is going to be a MUSHY entry.. for those who can't take it.. pls restrain from reading..*
Today... 我很感动,他所做的一切,令我感觉很温馨...
It's nothing romantic, nothing exciting... just something simple and small yet, something that I really appreciated..
Here the story goes:
A dead L****D was stuck on my corridor wall... shit, had to walk past it to get out and back home... Sigh...
Being totally L****D-phobic (spelling the word gives me creeps... so, juz figure it out..) I was completely freaked out and didn't dare to return home.
*stayed out later than usual, hoping someone would clear it before I reached home... unfortunately...nope... until...
He walked up the steps, took out a sheet of rubbish... folded his sleeves.. took a deep breath...and scrapped it off the wall onto the paper... He held onto it carefully, marched down the stairs slowly and headed directly towards the rubbish bin, flipped the paper in and wiped his hand...
He walked over to me and took my hand... Slowly, he led me up the stairs and safely back home...
I was stunned.... by what he was willing to do for me.. (at least I know it's something I wld NEVER do for anyone..)
TO him...
Thank you dear... thank you for doing all these for me... I really appreciate it... 真的!
-KeY-
Loving him more and more....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home