Monday, October 24, 2005

SeaWorld Florida...

I'm finally on the pathway to USA.. after so many months and months of dreaming... (especially after my exchange programme fell thru...) and this is going to be a hell of an experience!!! I'm going to work in SEAWORLD as a ride operator and prob a park attendent...

Picture this: KeY wearing a theme park uniform, taking a broom and sweeping Seaworld's floor and picking up rubbish... COol...

I can't wait... 7 more months to go... Wish I could juz skip a semester and fly over immediately... I am already thinking about how life would be living in a foreign land, decorating my own room, putting ah ping and pong on my bed with a comforter... I'm looking forward to the independent lifestyle, my own room in a resort style domitory... cooking my own meals, shopping for groceries in Walmart... buying my own BirkenStock, my levis jeans... and shopping for scrapbooking stuff!!! OMG.. it's once in a lifetime... I'm soooo looking forward to it...

In the midst of my anticipation, I feel a pinch of unwillingness, sadness... (a tiny pinch), the feeling of leaving Zim for 3mths..(Seems as if the song Leaving on a jetplane is finally going to be relevant...) But I believe that our relationship can withstand the distance and the time apart. Besides, I'm confident that I won't be attracted to any ang mohs.. (unless it's a ABC!! *Drools* LOL) In addition, I believe that this experience is going let me return with more independence, more maturity and definitely, me as a better cook... So, it's definitely going to be a good deal...

*Hyper excited mood*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home