School...
School's been quite awful recently. Workload's starting to accumulate, haven't had time to catch up with my readings, haven't started on my projects and individual papers.. ( I'm going to die a tragic death...)
But still, I like school...
Many things make me happy in school.. (although equally as much pissed me off)
Things I like about school:
1. Being able to see many eye-candies walking around.. (especially those I've been eyeing on since I was in JC)
2. Meeting my friends, smiling @ them and stopping to say hi!
3. Weekly basketball sessions (especially dinner time)
4. Being able to wake up at noon time and yet be early for classes...
5. Being able to meet my JC classmates once again for lunch...(especially the guys!!!)
6. Having free days!
I'm not ready for the working society, I want to do my honors not because it gives me a better future, but because I'm not ready to plunge into the working life (9am - 5pm, being stuck in a majority female environment... blah..) I want to stay in school and do all the things that I enjoyed doing...
In other words.. I better do something abt my cap... before I get kicked out of honors roll... (fingers crossed... *touch lotsa wood*)
In a "I- don't- wanna- graduate" mode......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home