童年。。。
Had a fun talk with one of my friends... Feeling young again, childhood mermories flooding my mind.
Still recalled...
Times when me and my brother would
- rewatch the "对你爱不完" MTV over and over again, while trying hard to learn the dance... "对你爱爱爱不完"(Think both of us managed to perfect it!)
- Idolize "AK superdance"... "爱你爱你爱你... 爱不完"
- Go to the game machine with pockets filled with 20cents coin to play Ti-gam-Ti-gam hoping to win either 郭富城 or 张学友's silver cards...And that one fateful day when my parents got so pissed with us that they threw away some of our previous silver cards collection..
- hear " 吻别" being played over and over and over again in each and every street we went. (Can still hear the song ringing in my ears... "我和你吻别..在无人街")
- Listen to 四大天王's songs -- 刘德华 with "谢谢你的爱", 黎明 with "今夜你会不会来" and of course, 张学友 with"吻别" and 郭富城 with "对你爱不完"+"我想偷偷对你说我爱你" --> think we still have the cassettes!!!
- try to learn "潇洒走一回" and sing along with our cousins the next time we went to Malaysia in a coach.
Sigh, I hate being old now.. I miss doing stupid and silly things like before... (maybe someday I'll look back and conclude that what ever I'm doing now is stupid and silly too!!)
For now...My heart feels weird... Probably it's the feeling of warmth.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home