Meinen neuen Schuhe...
Saying Goodbye...
Eulogy (dedicated to my beloved basketball shoes)
Dear shoes,
Thank you for not failing me... Thanks for every single bball session you accompanied me through. I'm sorry I gave up on u half way and neglected u for almost 8 months, yet I Thank you whole-heartedly for accepting my feet back in you when I came running back to you... Thanks for all the rebounds and rejects you have allowed me to do! I really appreciate all you've done for me during ya time... THank god for u!
Sorry pal, I have to move on... Pls RIP...
* 1 min of silence for my beloved shoes...*
Now.. for the 2nd part of my blog... *drum rolls*
MY NEW SHOES!!!!

Hehe.. ordering this pair of shoes from Edmund! Isn't she juz goreous?! *drools* Really excited and can't wait to lay my feet in her! Hehe.. in addition, she will add on to my pathetic collection of SHOX as Number 3!
Seriously, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll look as fabulous as she does in this pic! (I know you will, baby!)
*14 days to go before I lay my hands on you... I'm coming baby..hang in there~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home