Friday, August 26, 2005

Blumen...


My 1st Bouquet of flowers... (From Zim) Posted by Picasa

Met Zim for birthday lunch today at Fish & Co.. Kao, Ate till I burst.. Thank god for basketball, calamari and Fish and CHips...!!! Hehe.. well, the stupid boy decided to buy me my first bouquet of flowers. (Thanks dear..) Hope it didn't cost too much!!!

Unfortunately for me, I had to carry the flowers around in school and to basketball.. (So paiseh!!!) Thank god I only have to do it once..and thank god the bouquet's small...

Well, before I got hitched up with Zim, I told him I didn't like flowers, felt that it was impractical. (Expensive and does not last.. so not worth the $$) Seriously, I regretted it shortly after.. Especially when I see couples holding bouquet of flowers. But now, looking at this bouquet on my table.. I no longer have any regrets for what I said afterall.. stupid flower rotting liaoz.. stinks like crazy, especially dried flowers!.. Sigh.. pretty things really don't last... (Thank god I don't think I'm pretty..Muahahhahaha...)

So, why do people still spend tons on flowers just to see it die within a week or two? Weird pple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home