Sunday, July 31, 2005

Starting work...

Zim's starting work tmr.. finally~ Sigh, having mixed feelings abt it. On one side, I'm looking forward to it...

Why?

The "Zim-is-starting-work-theory" (Loo, 2005):

Start work on Aug 1st --> Pay day on the 12th ($$$$) --> Able to buy more things for KeY (Muhahahahahaha)

However, on the other hand, I'm quite concerned abt the time we have together in future. Since we met, making time for each other has never been an issue ...(Since uni life is rather slack and Zim's NS is almost non-exsistent..) So, I guess this is going to be a new challenge for the relationship! We will probably end up becoming a weekend couple. At least it's rather consoling to know that, Less time together = more time for school work! (*PUI!*)... (damn it... it's a sign telling me that it's time to study!!!)

"Sorry, saturdays are out.. Erm.. it's BOYFRIEND day.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home