Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I think...

I think I need to think more... I think I haven't been thinking enough.. haven't been thinking hard enough...

Someone told me today... that I not stupid...(duh~), I quite smart one... But my pitfall? I just don't think hard enough.

Unfortunately, I don't deny and instead, I raise both my arms and agree fully. I call this the "Singapore student" syndrome. I've been conditioned since young to take information at surface level. "Teacher tell you what, you just do what.." Since young, I don't question. I don't think. I just listen and absorb ("orh"). I don't ask "why". I don't even bother to wonder why. And why not? Well... it's just not what I am taught to do and it's simply just not my 'style'...

I know I need to think and reflect more... but I lazy lah~...

*Ah ping just changed clothes... He's wearing pyjamas now... Looking at him makes me wanna sleep... Yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home