Krank
Krank... down with flu and sore throat. This is a bad omen... a bad start for a fresh new week.. does that mean that I'm gonna have an awful week ahead? Damn...
Freak incident: something went wrong with my media window player! Weirdly, all my mp3s all started to sound like it was being sung by the same artiste, someone with the very 'ah-bengish' thick voice! Well, as much as I was being freaked out by the incident, (typically, I yelled for help at the top of my voice! Poor brother of mine had to rush to my laptop's rescue!) come to think about it, it was kinda cool! But, whatever, rather it be uncool and normal than cool and weird! I still want my JaY to sound like JaY, not like a Ah beng! Yucks~ *shrugs*
Mom mentioned that our neighbour's baby boy is really cute! Hm, you ought to see that jealous look on Ah Ping's face when he heard that! Lol, okay lah, Ah Ping~ you are the cutest thing in my eyes! Don't sulk k?
Sigh, kids will always be kids... 长不大one...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home