Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Field Placement starting...

Sigh, that's all for my holidays this semester... I'm officially starting my field placement tmr! Feel like slapping myself, if only I haven't tried to be a smart alec and offered to start work earlier, I'll have a good 5 more days of slacking. (Well, but again, looking at the bright side, I'll prob end my placement earlier than usual.. if nothing goes wrong lah, of course...) Yet, I can't help but feel that this is a drag.

As much as I WAS looking forward to the placement, I'm feeling real sianz about it now. I mean, in exchange for this placement, I've to give up sooooo many things... It hurts man!

1. My Deutschland Trip... immersion
(that totally blew my chance of meeting cute german guys! Damn! $^%#$*$^#%$)

2. My looooong 4-mths vacation...
(sigh...now I'm left with 4weeks + an assignment due in Aug)

3. My last chance to get a Part-time job that prob pays $6/hr, thus allowing me to be $1-2k richer by August..
(but now... Account balance as from 04.05.05 = $49.25...)

As much as I'm cursing right now, there is someone out there gloating over my misery... Well, sad to say, they are none other than my parents! Hm, why? Simple... they can save lotsa $$ lor... But, from the ever sensible KeY's point of view, I guess it's a blessing in disguise. Not only will I be able to learn and gain some knowledge this hols (hopefully~), I'll help my parents save up to $4k! So, it's a fair exchange I suppose. However, listen Mum, I'm warning you! 这三个月要靠你养我了! since poor KeY will receive ONLY $250 as allowance for the next 2.5 mths! I'm sooo gonna be overworked AND underpaid! 神啊!救救我吧!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home