Incredibles..
Watched
I want to be like Dash, to be able to be run incredibly fast. I’ll be able to run faster than the wind! Someone once told me that moving objects help you sort out your thoughts. (e.g. being on a moving bus and looking out of the window) So, by running, I’ll be able to sort out all my thoughts in a flash and vent my anger or frustration by using up my energy, not to mention that I’ll get to burn A LOT of calories by doing so (oooh, fantastic way to lose weight) and get home from NUS within 10 minutes, instead of squeezing in the stupid non-air-con bus for 1 hour. And the best part of it, I can do soooo many naughty acts without being caught. (remember the thumbtack?) How wonderful~
But, guess being a normal person it’s still the best. At least I’m like everyone else. Boring, but safe…
If everyone’s special, no one is…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home