Saturday, November 20, 2004

Germany... 我来了!

I have decided! I’m changing major. I’ve decided to switch over to . Seriously, I’m not sure if that’s a right decision, but for now, all I have in mind is that I want a major that’s simpler, happier and won’t expect me to squeeze 10, 000 facts into my tiny winy brain! Until now, Social work has met all of that… so here I am, changing my major… wasted? Not really… no regrets for now…

Woke up to count my modules and realized that, if I change major, I won’t be able to go for SEP… but… it was my dream! In addition, if I change major, all my psych modules will be dumped to the U/E category and that makes 7 modules! (which also means, I had fulfilled that category…. But wait! I’m still intending to take German 2 next semester! ) This is confusing and irritating. Sat down and pondered over it for the past 30 minutes and I have a conclusion. I shall skip my group dynamics paper and take 6 modules (including German 2) next semester! Though I won’t be able to go for my SEP but at least I’ll have a chance to visit Germany!

Goodbye SEP… say hello to GERMANY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home